WOW!! He is going farther than when I was there just a week and a half ago!! Go, Go, Otis!
Go Otis go!! That was awesome!!!
Go Otis!! That's so awesome! :-)
Oh my goodness, look at him go!! Yeah Otis that is fantastic!!!! I bet you all are thrilled :)
Go Otis go!
Ryan, I met you last summer right before you and Otis moved to Colorado. You have been in my prayers. I finally found your wonderful blog and will check in. You & Otis are doing amazing things . . he looks so much stronger! Blessings to your family.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOW!! He is going farther than when I was there just a week and a half ago!! Go, Go, Otis!
Go Otis go!! That was awesome!!!
Go Otis!! That's so awesome! :-)
Oh my goodness, look at him go!! Yeah Otis that is fantastic!!!! I bet you all are thrilled :)
Go Otis go!
Ryan, I met you last summer right before you and Otis moved to Colorado. You have been in my prayers. I finally found your wonderful blog and will check in. You & Otis are doing amazing things . . he looks so much stronger! Blessings to your family.
Post a Comment