Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

15 days

until the cast comes OFF! And just a couple of weeks after that, Otis will be fully weaned off of the ketogenic diet after 2 (LONG) years and 4 (LONG) months. He was even able to sample Cheerios for the first time recently--couldn't get enough!

We're kind of excited. Can you tell?









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I can tell you are excited and I am very excited for you too. Otis looks great in the pictures, love that big smile :)

Emma Fernandez

Unknown said...

You are such an inspiration! I just saw you on the news and I've been crying ever since. I hope you find some answers, and please share the results! I'm on the ketogenic diet and I have the VNS and I've been on quiet a few different medications as well. Hang in there, Otis! You are in my thoughts and prayers!