Hey, Y'all!
I'd like to give a shout out to the Santa Fe Trail School District. This is old news for most of you, but for those of you who don't know, last year was my final year as theatre/speech teacher at the SFT high school. I am so thankful for my six years at SFT and would have liked to continue teaching there for a long time. However, we felt it best that I stay home with Otis full time. I have been meaning to post about this change since school got out in May...but I struggled with the transition for quite a while, and wasn't ready to talk about it. I feel better about it now...school starting in the fall really helped me turn the page to the next chapter of life.
I still miss teaching, but am so thankful that we are able to make it work for a while on one income and I LOVE being able to be here with Otis!
Once again...Thank you, beautiful people of SFT for helping me grow and supporting me through some difficult times. Hugs and Highfives!
BIG update report Soon!
1 comment:
We miss you too Ryan! Shout out to YOU to be the best dad you can be :)
Emma Fernandez
Post a Comment